Life After Camp

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Life After Camp
Life After Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Another shot in the dark
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 8:02 pm by Logan Henderson

» California
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 8:26 pm by Logan Henderson

» Chicago
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:18 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» New York
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:16 pm by Sierra Kingsley

» Washington
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 8:47 pm by Logan Henderson

» Dawson Andrews
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 4:03 pm by Logan Henderson

» Luke Harris
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm by Logan Henderson

» Hannah Garret (Reincarnated)
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:09 am by Sierra Kingsley

» Parker Lee
Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 10:21 pm by Logan Henderson

Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters Empty Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters

Post by Caroline Berry Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:32 am

The doors of the MI5 HQ slammed open as a dirty pair of black combat boots stormed in. A cold look came from a pair of steel blue eyes that was staring straight at a large oak door with the name Andrew Parker on. A glove covered hand reached out and opened the door, and the combat boots stopped just inside of the door. "Parker!" a cold voice barked. "What the hell? I had him!" The young woman that stood in the office failed to notice any other people that may have been in the office. She stood in spandex pants with her gun holstered at her left hip and a knife strapped to her right leg just above her boots. She wore a black tank top with a vest. Her dirty blonde hair was up in a high ponytail as she stared at her boss.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

https://lifeaftercamp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters Empty Re: Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters

Post by feathertail Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:32 pm

There was a Suit on either side of the door, both with their hands on the holsters of their guns, and another standing at the desk talking. The Suits at the door cocked their weapons, whereas the other (older) Suit simply turned and raised an eyebrow. It was clear he had been through this sort of thing before. His suit was rather boring, though with an interesting splash of purple against the greys and whites in the shape of his firmly knotted tie.
"Dawson, Sitwell, stand down," he spoke with obvious authority and the older Suit lowered his gun obediently, though didn't loosen his grip. The younger Agent was hesitant, but obeyed when the verbal reminder of, "Dawson!" registered.

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters Empty Re: Military Intelligence Section 5 Headquarters

Post by Caroline Berry Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:00 pm

The steel blue eyes flicked to the suits. "What are these bozos? My replacements? This is my case, Parker!" the agent said angrily. She pulled off her gloves and dropped them on the desk. She listened as Parker introduced her as Agent Margo Sutter. Margo dropped into a chair and stared at the suits.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:04 pm

The lead Suit only raised an eyebrow, reaching inside his jacket and pulling out an ID wallet, holding it out. "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm afraid we're taking over this operation, Agent."

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:15 pm

"Hell no." Margo said and stood up. "I don't care who you are. This is mine." Parker told the agent to sit down. "No. You know how hard I've been working on finding this guy? I was so close today. And then you had to send in the monkey suits and now he's gone again!"
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:18 pm

The Suit looked vaguely amused at her little rant, remaining standing, then bringing back his poker face. "I'm afraid this is a matter for S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent. We keep an eye on all Intelligence units around the world annd this has become a matter of international security."

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:28 pm

"Do I look like I give a damn about whether or not this is a matter of international security? It's my case. I'm working it." Margo said, definitely displeased. "Who the hell are you anyway?" She wasn't liking this suit. He was getting on her nerves.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:55 am

"Personally, no, you don't look like you "give a damn" but we're not here to ask if you mind. I'm Agent Coulson, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Agent Sutter," Phil replied.

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:55 am

Margo glared at him. "And what gives you the right to come in on my case and take it from me? I work harder than anyone else in this building. I'm working the case. Even if I have to strap myself to you just for that to happen."
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:31 am

"I hqve the highest authority in the world, Agent Sutter. S.H.I.E.L.D. overrules all else. And the Director overrules S.H.I.E.L.D.. Therefore, I have more "right" than anyone."

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:15 am

"I'm not just handing this case over!" Margo shouted. Parker told her to relax. She clenched her jaw and turned away. She was the best here, and she knew it. She had worked and trained hard to be where she was.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:24 am

"What's your speciality, Agent?" Phil asked.

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 am

"My speciality? i don't believe in those. I make I'm sure I'm good at everything or at least know how to do everything." Margo said. Parker replied that she was their top field agent, specializing in weaponry, combat and technical intelligence.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 am

Phil nodded. "Let me rephrase. What is your preferred method of taking a target down?"

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:13 am

"My bare hands." Margo sassed. Parker ordered to back down and Margo sighed. "I like to imagine myself as the target, base my judgement of where he is or is going off of his previous actions. I'm a bit of a profiler you could say. Putting myself in the targets shoes makes it easier for me to catch them."
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:18 am

Phil nodded again. "Well, Agent Sutter, I see no reason why you could not temporarily join our ranks. There would be no clash with Strike Team Delta, but you must understand that I will be on the comms and you will obey my orders above instinct and anyone else in the field. Is that understood?"

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 am

Margo hesitated. She had just gotten used to listening to Parker's orders. "Yes, sir." she said firmly.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:43 am

Phil almost smiled. "Thank you, Agent. Anything else to say?"

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:48 am

Margo clenched her jaw and looked away.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:52 am

"Agent? Anything else to say?" Phil repeated.

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:10 am

"No, sir." Margo replied.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:12 am

"Anything... bothering you?"

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:18 am

"No, sir." Margo lied, making direct eye contact.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by feathertail Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:20 am

Phil only raised an eyebrow. He was experienced with Strike Team Delta's lying, and that was the best in the world. This was good, but not Agent Romanoff's level.

feathertail
Approver

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Berry Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:26 am

Margo held his gaze, a bit of a challenging look in her eye.
Caroline Berry
Caroline Berry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum